Hardin ISD Safety Measures for 2022- 2023
22-23 Hardin ISD Safety Measures
- New signage on every door in Hardin ISD. Must report to front office to enter the building.
- All visitors have their ID scanned through the Raptor System for badge to be worn in building.
- All Hardin ISD employees must always have District Badge visible. We are expecting a Safety Audit from Region 5 in the next few weeks.
- Updated EOP “Emergency Operations Procedures” 254-page document.
- Limited access to all Campuses.
- Lock box at the end of every entry way into all buildings. Master key is inside, local law enforcement has the codes.
- Campuses are labeled by letters and outside doors are numbered clockwise around the perimeter of the building.
- Exterior doors are checked each day by our Maintenance Department.
- Installing a camera/buzzer at the Elementary School front office.
- All staff had safety training during Teacher Inservice to begin the year.
- Updated our camera systems and are adding new cameras in problem areas.
- Crisis Go App will be pushed out in the next few weeks.
- New SRO at the Elementary School – Mrs. Bryant. Contract is through Liberty County Sheriff’s Department.
- Bishop is the SRO for the JH/HS. Contract is through Constables Office.
- TXDOT meeting this Wednesday 9/14 – restriping entrance to the Elementary School with turn lane.
- We still need help with traffic in front of the Elementary Campus during drop off/pick up times.