- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Election Information
- Contact Us
The City of Hardin offers a variety of convenient payment options for our residents. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Deadlines for Hardin Sewer
1st of the month - All new bills are sent out at the 1st of the month.
15th of the month - All payments are due by the 15th of the month. Payments received after the 15th of the month are considered late and will incur a late fee of $10.00.
- Sewer disconnects for accounts more than 30 days past-due will begin the first week of the following month at 8:00 AM.
- Please be aware that you need to have payment in FULL or payment arrangements made prior to this time, to avoid any interruption in your service.
- Anyone turned off for non-payment will have to pay a $35.00 reconnect fee for service to be restored plus the TOTAL unpaid balance on the account.
- Methods of payment accepted are Cash, Money Orders, Personal Checks and or debit/credit cards.
- There will be 3% fee for all debit/credit cards used. You can also log into Payclix.com and register to pay online.
- If you cannot make it in during our normal business hours, we have a night drop slot in our front door.
Online Bill Payment
If paying your bill Online just click on the red "Pay Your Bill Now" button. Have your account number handy and follow the prompts.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill. Please do NOT mail cash.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
City of Hardin
P.O. Box 324
Hardin, TX 77561