City of Hardin Sewer System
Construction of Hardin Sewer System was completed in 2005. The system consist of 10 Lift Stations and 4 Grinder Stations. Flow is directed to the City of Liberty Sewer Plant. All residents and businesses within the city limits must connect to Hardin Sewer System. Citizens must contract a plumber licensed by the State of Texas.
- If a new sewer tap is required, you must contact the City of Hardin for more information and guidelines.
- Billing is determined by water usage and is mailed by the first of each month.
- Payment is due on the 15th. A $10.00 late fee will be assessed on the 16th, unless the 15th falls on the weekend.
- Disconnection of water service will be ordered once an account becomes sixty days past due.
- A disconnect/reconnect fee of $35.00 will be added to the account. Total balance due must be paid in order to have water service reconnected.
- Sewer Rates are attached below.
- We now offer online payment options and auto-pay for your convenience.
Deadlines for Hardin Sewer
1st of the month - All new bills are sent out at the 1st of the month.
15th of the month - All payments are due by the 15th of the month. Payments received after the 15th of the month are considered late and will incur a late fee of $10.00.
- Sewer disconnects for accounts more than 60 days past-due will begin at the end of the month at 8:00 AM.
- Please be aware that you need to have payment in FULL or payment arrangements made prior to this time, to avoid any interruption in your service.
- Anyone turned off for non-payment will have to pay a $35.00
- Reconnect fee for service to be restored plus the TOTAL unpaid balance on the account.
- Methods of payment accepted are Cash, Money Orders, Personal Checks and or debit/credit cards.
- There will be 3% fee for all debit/credit cards used. You can also log into Payclix.com and register to pay online.
- If you cannot make it in during our normal business hours, we have a night drop slot in our front door.
City of Hardin is working with IUO on the City Sewer. If you see these trucks out and about please know it is because they are here to help.